In this workshop, eight CWT stakeholders discussed, documented and voted on their business priorities, giving us a starting point for future discussions on partnership opportunities with Sabre.
- Chief Experience & Tech Officer
- SVP CTO Platform
- Director Solution Architecture
- Sr. Dir Global Innov & Bus Dev
- Chief Tech Officer
- VP Product Mgmt
- Sr Dir Global Supply Chain
- CTO Data Analytics
- SVP Global Agency & Sales
- SVP Prod Mgmt
- VP Research Science
- VP Product Mgmt
- SVP Global – Agency & Solutions
- Sr Dir Prod & Tech Sales
- Sr Dir Sales Strategy LGS
- Sr Dir Segment Strategy
- Sr Dir Global Agency Sales
- MD Global Agency Sales
- Dir Design Strategy | IUX
Goals and Outcomes
- Identify and prioritize areas to explore for future partnership opportunities.
- Brainstorm specific partnership opportunities based on initial priorities.
- Prioritize the partnership opportunities for deeper exploration.
- Create a high-level action plan based on the initial discussions.
By the Numbers
- 35 Opportunities Created
- 6 Categories Identified
- 3 Top Takeaways Prioritized
- 20 Workshop Attendees
Activities Performed in Workshop
- What’s on your Radar? : Used to identify the top issues within multiple areas in the near term, mid-term, and long term.
- Brainstorm Partnership Opportunities : Articulated forces driving their business for the immediate future and share their ideas.
- Prioritize Partnership Opportunities : CWT was challenged to identify the top areas for focus to create Sabre partnership.
Activity 1: What’s on your Radar?
- Identified 35 priorities in these four areas in about 30 minutes.
- 09 priorities were immediate (within 3-6 months)
- 26 priorities were medium (about 12 months) or long-term (18+ months)
Activity 2: Underlying Themes
Seven new themes emerged with Preference Shopping receiving the most votes. (List not shown)
- Further define requirements using design thinking with CWT and Sabre.
- Visualize business requirements with storyboards, UI sketches, prototypes, and PoCs.
- Validate prototypes (and ideas) with real users through usability testing.
- Determine and run experiments to refine prototypes and PoCs.
Activity 3: Top Priorities & High-Level Plan
- Create a PoC plan with commitments from CWT and Sabre for the top priorities.
- Perform deep dive of technical and business requirements for the PoCs.
- Use design thinking to visualize requirements with storyboards and prototypes.
- Validate PoCs with real users, run experiments, and update PoCs. Drive experiments on agent efficiency and adoption based on metrics by CWT
Immediate Next Steps
- Review This Report: Take some time to review this report and reflect on findings.
- Focus on the Partnership Opportunities: Spend time reviewing the partnership opportunities and how your team might support these efforts.
- Socialize with Others for Additional Input : Share this report with key stakeholders to see if other priorities emerge, especially around the PoCs and partnership opportunities.
- Create an Action Plan for the PoCs Identified : Many PoCs were uncovered. Schedule a meeting to take a deeper dive and business and technical requirements. Then, develop an Action Plan for the PoCs.
- Schedule a Sabre Design Strategy Workshop : The Sabre Design Strategy team can help you to create experiments, visualize ideas with storyboards or UI sketching, and more.